Treon Tampere Finland
4 months ago
We at Treon are passionate product makers with a strong attention to details designing market shaping smart products for various domains. As an innovator you work with a world class team, and with the latest technologies. Our products are sold in over 40 countries and as part of many globally leading companies' offering. You'll have a unique and rare opportunity to make a global impact in your daily work.
As a mechanical engineer you design mechanical structures and create technical specifications for our products. Including device housings, internal frames, and other structural parts. You will also verify product designs by prototyping and testing.
You will co-operate closely with suppliers in terms of manufacturability (dfm), design optimisation, quality control, component approval, sourcing, and cost improvements.
You work as part of a project team with your colleagues and other stakeholders and support each other in different technical areas.
As a perfect... candidate you are technically minded, self-directed, curious, take ownership and challenge the current ways of working. You also keep up with current and future trends and technologies.
Qualifications and skills
• Bachelor’s or Master´s Degree in Engineering or equivalent diploma
• Good spoken and written English
• Familiar with MS Office Products
• Skilled with one or more of the main CAD-softwares (Treon uses Creo)
• Knowledge about PDM system (Treon uses Windchill)
• Knowledge about design and manufacturing of injection moulded part
• Knowledge about design and manufacturing of CNC-milled and turned parts
• Knowledge about design and manufacturing of sheet metal parts
• Mechanics Engineer: 0-5 years of experience in mechanics related work
• Senior Mechanics Engineer: 5+ years of experience in related work with solid evidence of taking a leading role in product design.
Mechanics Engineer Tampere jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.