BallyCara Bundoora VIC Australia
4 months ago
BallyCara is an established charitable organisation that offers a wellness-focused lifestyle for our clients to facilitate independent living, health, and happiness.
At BallyCara, you will belong to a welcoming and inclusive community where your individual strengths and interests are embraced and are the key driver to everything that we create together. We will empower you with flexibility, autonomy and coaching to allow you to make a meaningful difference, whilst supporting you in your career and personal journey.
We inspire healthy and happy living through our SONA® (Happiness) ethos and enhance our employee's wellness through the following employee benefits:
• Emotional Wellness: Enhance your happiness. Accrue a wellness day off each year to take on your birthday, for your family, or just for you because you are worth it.
• Physical Wellness: Improve your health and wellbeing with a fitness allowance for yoga, pilates, swimming, or gym plus access to an online... fitness portal LIFT Fitness!
• Professional Wellness: Enhance your career with two days of paid study leave combined with yearly study assistance!
• Financial Wellness: access not-for-profit salary packaging up to $18,550, receive 17.5% annual leave loading, and up to $1,892 per annum in financial discounts from our Lifeworks EAP and wellbeing portal!
As a Support at Home Support Worker, you will be part of a large Support at Home Team that delivers services that are responsive, timely, and empowering to facilitate independent living, health, wellness, and happiness.
We have a variety of roles available in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne. We can accommodate your preference for casual or part-time roles with various shifts available that will fit in with your lifestyle.
Every client is unique and has individual preferences but in general, you will help them learn new skills, find new hobbies and achieve their goals by facilitating wellness and community activities.
You provide social support, care, lifting, mobility, grooming, and other personal care tasks. In addition, you transport clients to access community and social activities and/or medical and specialist appointments.
You will become a trusted partner and provide a ray of warmth and sunshine to the client and their families.
Skills and Experiences:
• Certificate III or higher in Health Service Assistance/Individual Support/Aged Care/Community or alternatively current nursing degree students that have completed their aged care placement.
• Previous employment experience in the aged care or community services industry.
• Basic computer skills to operate tablet devices alongside accurate documentation skills.
• Willingness to work in a wide range of diverse settings including community and at client's homes.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and report as required to your supervisor.
• Empathy, patience and understanding, a great sense of humour and a positive approach to aging.
• Certificate IV in Community Care.
• Second language skills will be well regarded.
• Experience or training in manual handling techniques.
• Experience or training in dementia.
• Flexibility to work various shifts which may include weekends and evenings.
• Current Australian Open Drivers Licence
• Reliable motor vehicle (including valid registration and fully comprehensive third-party insurance).
• National Police Check clearance which allows working unsupervised
• Current first-aid certificate and CPR
• COVID-19 vaccination status as per government guidelines
How To Apply
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, with plenty of opportunities please apply now by attaching your resume and cover letter outlining your relevant skills and experience.
All applications are held in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Bundoora VIC Australia
Jobs in Bundoora VIC Australia
Support Worker Bundoora VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.