Aruma Yallourn VIC Australia
4 months ago
About the Role
We currently have part-time & casual Support Workers opportunities available within Moe. At Aruma, Support Workers are directly responsible for the day to day support, personal care and personal development of our Customers. Support Workers provide a range of community living services to assist people with a disability to be actively involved in their local community, be valued, respected and engaged in meaningful opportunities and relationships.
We're looking for people who have values similar to ours, BRAVE people, but there's no specific 'mould' you need to fit (after all, we need a team that's as diverse as our Customers!).
Benefits of working with Aruma!
• Competitive hourly rate + penalty rates
• Access to NFP salary packaging - up to $15,900 for living expenses and additional $2,650 for meal and entertainment expenses each year tax free
• Full training is provided with local offices, managers and a 24/7 support line
• Generous Paid Bonus Schemes eg. Refer a... Friend
• Access to Fitness Passport - subsidised Gym membership
• Employee Assistance Program
• Opportunity for accredited training through our RTO and TAFE partnerships
Skills, Experience & Certificates
• Transferrable skills in providing care and compassion to others
• Valid Driver's Licence and reliable vehicle (essential)
• Have flexibility to work on a 24/7 rotating roster which includes days, evenings, sleepovers, active nights and weekend shifts
• Have a Current First Aid and CPR Certificate (HLTAID0011) or willingness to obtain prior to commencing
• Be willing to provide a NDIS Worker Check (NDISWC)
• Have the ability to support others with personal care and domestic duties in a respectful way
• Have the capacity to meet the physical requirements of the job that may include manual handling tasks
• Have good computer, communication and interpersonal skills
• A confirmation record of COVID-19 vaccination (doses 1, 2 and booster)
People love to work at Aruma because they get the satisfaction of knowing they are Supporting people to live a great life, the life they want, the life they choose. Aruma is BRAVE. That's what makes us a trailblazer, being part of our team means you need to meet our BRAVE behaviours (Bold, Respectful, Authentic, Value Teamwork, Excellent)
When you're part of the Aruma team, you're not just supporting people. We're all about putting the people we support first. That's a non-negotiable.
Our success depends on YOU.
Diversity & Inclusion
Ready to make a change? Apply Now!
Please contact [email protected] if you require further information.
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered. Shortlisted applications will be required to undergo pre-employment probity checks. We will be actively shortlisting during the advertising period and reserve the right to close this advert prior to the advertised date
Yallourn VIC Australia
Jobs in Yallourn VIC Australia
Support Worker Yallourn VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.