integratedliving Hervey Bay QLD Australia
4 months ago
Why choose us?
At integratedliving we are open, we listen and we learn, connect and collaborate with out. We are passionate about our clients, our people and our business.
As a values team member of integratedliving Australia, our support worker provide domestic assistance, transportation and social support. As a valued member of a team of Support Workers you will contribute to our clients wellbeing and independence and help them achieve optimal health and wellbeing outcomes.
About the role:
• Our team is growing and we have part time opportunities available
• Able to work and travel around Harvey Bay and surrounding areas
• Base hourly rate of $25.07 plus super and eligibility for NFP salary packaging
• Access to corporate discounts for private health insurance
• Travel allowance of 0.92c per km will be paid for travel time between services
• Daily mobile allowance paid when using your own device for work related purposes
Required skills, experience, and credentials
• Current... driver licence
• A registered, reliable, and comprehensively insured motor vehicle including business use
• Availability to work a range of times between 8.00 am - 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday
• Confidence in using your own smart phone, handheld device, email, and internet
• A current First Aid and CPR Certificate or willing to obtain
• Willingness to undergo a National Criminal Record Check
• Flexible, supportive work environment that provides the opportunity to make a real difference in the community and our clients lives
• Tax benefits through salary packaging options as a not for profit organisation
• Professional development and career progression opportunities
• Training and career progression pathways in an environment focused on nurturing diversity and mutual respect.
Click here for a copy of the Position Description
integratedliving Australia values diversity and promotes understanding and inclusion of all people organisation wide.
Our workforce proudly reflects the local communities we live and work in and we actively encourage all applications
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer - we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please note: It is a condition of employment that all frontline staff who are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination must be fully vaccinated (3 doses) in line with our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. To comply with our Policy, integratedliving will require evidence of COVID-19 vaccination status to check compliance prior to employment
Hervey Bay QLD Australia
Jobs in Hervey Bay QLD Australia
Support Worker Hervey Bay QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.