SITA Prague Czechia
4 months ago
As a Senior Manager, People Business Partner, you will partner with the SITA leadership team of a given function and team up to determine business needs and drive decision-making processes and strategies for People specific matters.
In this role, you will drive collaboration with the other People Teams to directly contribute to reaching the organization's business objectives by leveraging people capabilities.
As such you will contribute to relevant business decisions as a member of the BU / Entity's leadership team.
The Senior Manager, People Business Partner acts as a consultant with strong business acumen and a commercial mindset; owns the People Strategy and is responsible for the implementation and follow-up.
You will be accountable to lead some of our Global People Programs and act as a mentor while proactively looking for networking opportunities.
This role offers a range of responsibilities and possibilities :
• Empowering Leaders
• Building a competitive and... sustainable organization
• Workforce management
• Talent development & retention
• Succession planning
• Training Plan & People development
• Strengthening company culture & Staff engagement
• Lead and facilitate change / transformation in the business
• Performance Management
• Contribute to People Team efficiency and evolution
Who you are :
• Bachelor's degree in Business Human Resources Organisational Psychology or equivalent
• Member of the Professional HR association is an advantage
• Graduate qualifications with 10+ years of HR generalist and / or organisational development experience in a complex competitive environment (high tech or service sector)
• 5+ years in People management function including operating in a strategic and consultancy capacity
• Experience working in complex, international / multicultural, and fast-moving environments
• Ability to operate in a virtual multicultural and cross-functional environment.
• Excellent oral and written language skills in English.
• Problem-solving and root-cause identification skills
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
• Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
• Stong Organizational Change Management skills
• Courage to have difficult conversations
• Proven experience with Workforce Analytics and Workforce Management
What we offer
SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we're always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things : smarter, quicker, and easier, for our customers and us and for their customers too.
Our values underpin everything we do at SITA.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world-class learning
Senior Manager, People Business Partner Prague jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.