Barden Cork Ireland
4 months ago
Barden have been engaged by a leading multinational business in Cork to identify a qualified Financial Accountant to join their team. Working as part of a large, highly professional team, you will take on a key finance role within the company’s SSC.
“We have one of the top finance teams in Ireland. We’re not just looking for someone to take a job here, we’re looking for someone who can be a future leader in our organisation and wants to work with a company where they can continuously progress”. Finance Director
ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Responsible for the General Ledger accounting for one or more entities;
• Responsible for review and posting of month-end close and accounting transactions;
• Responsible for the accounting and reporting requirements under U.S. and local GAAP;
• The development of strong relationships with key stakeholders globally;
• Preparation of key performance indicators and the establishment of a continuous improvement culture;
• Liaise with internal and external... auditors and supports the audit process by providing timely and accurate information and data;
• Evaluation of processes and recommends and implements process improvements;
• Responsible for supporting and preparation of the Statutory Accounting Activities for one or more entities.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
• Qualified Accountant with post-qualification experience in industry an advantage, but not essential;
• Strong technical skills;
• Experience working in a Shared Service Centre is an advantage but not essential;
• Experience with US GAAP and SAP is desirable;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - the ability to work effectively across multiple functions and different cultures;
• An effective team player, who demonstrates excellent leadership and negotiation skills.
Please get in touch with Orla Crowley in Barden ([email protected]) for more information
GL Accountant (Manufacturing) Cork jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.