Baker Hughes Singapore Singapore
4 months ago
Are you a Mechanical Engineer looking for a new inspiration?
Are you highly motivated, creative individual and passionate in working with mechanical component or equipment?
Join our Team
We devise smarter systems to support oil and gas extraction. Our subsea production systems are industry-leading. Our team are responsible for the quality of products from suppliers. We audit and monitor performance and collaborate with supplies and internal stakeholders to resolve issues and provide quality improvements and solutions.
Partner with the best
You'll play a vital role in an exciting and fast-paced position within the Baker Hughes Singapore. You'll work on short/long-term assignments aimed at developing new and improving existing designs, supporting activities, and resolving field issues. You'll be capable of undertaking design, validation & verification activities on Oil & Gas equipment.
As a Lead Design Engineer - Subsea Wellhead and Casing, you will be responsible for:
·... Undertaking mechanical engineering activities from customer requirements, developing into design specifications, verifying and converting into manufacturing/operating specifications.
· Implementing and ensuring engineering activities implemented from initial of customer requirements, planning until final handover to clients.
· Providing technical input to the well construction, completions, well intervention and abandonment phases.
· Reducing capital expense and minimizing risk with the implementation of best in class subsea wellhead and casing equipment.
· Providing ongoing support to assist operations in providing effective solutions while optimizing the well drilling process.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
· Have a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
· Demonstrate proven experience in mechanical engineering in Oil & Gas engineering or other related fields.
· Have knowledge of HSE requirements and ability to follow policies & procedures and awareness of industry standards.
· Demonstrate proficient using MS Office applications, MathCad, AutoCAD, CreO/ProE (or equivalent 3D Modelling).
· Display good oral and written communication and presentation skills in English.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
· Occasionally remote working from home or another work location
· Flexibility within the day or week to get the job done
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
· Comprehensive private medical care options
· Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
· Tailored financial programs
· Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
About Us:With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Join Us:Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law
Lead Design Engineer - Subsea Wellhead and Casing Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.