PPG Coatings Deutschland GmbH
PPG Coatings Deutschland GmbH Amsterdam Netherlands
4 months ago
As a Brand Manager Histor and Rambo, you will make sure people are able to create a unique atmosp in their home and know the right colour to paint their walls with.
You will be responsible for 1 in the Histor & Rambo portfolio.
You will shape the future of paint and colour by developing new concepts/products and 360° and digital campaigns through which you actively contribute to the marketing objectives and business results. The focus will be on further growing the Histor lacquers and colour wall paint concepts.
You will report to the Senior Marketing Manager Histor & Rambo Benelux.
Do you love interior design, colour and painting and do you want to help people make their house a home? Then apply today to join the team!
• Manage a part of the Histor & Rambo portfolio, from strategy to execution;
• Leading New Product Development projects (from concept to launch), including strategy and ATL/digital support;
• The development and delivery of impactful (digital... communication and media plans in collaboration with agencies;
• You manage project teams (Shopper Marketing, Sales, Finance) and collaborate with other departments and key stakeholders, including the Center of Excellence Retail brands with which we work internationally;
• You work closely together with various agencies (creative, media, digital, packaging design);
• Starting up market research, making category and concept/brand analyses.
• HBO or WO education (preferably in Marketing, Business, or Economics) and at least 5 years of consumer marketing experience - preferably in FMCG;
• Proven experience in Campaign Development (ATL/digital) and/lopment;
• An excellent command of the Dutch and English languages, both spoken and in writing;
• You have ability to manage different projects with varying priorities, delivering results on time and within budget;
• You are creative and don't hesitate to take initiative;
• Affinity with paint and the role of paint in people's lives.
At PPG, we are committed every day to developing and delivering paints, coatings and related materials - which our customers have trusted for over 135 years. We serve customers in construction, consumer products, industrial and transportation markets, among others. Our headquarters are in Pittsburgh, USA, but we operate and innovate in more than 70 countries, with nearly 47,000 employees and in the Netherlands, about 1,000 employees.
Since 1883, we have been solving our customers' biggest challenges and working closely with them to find the right approach. Worldwide, our employees dedicate themselves to protecting and beautifying the world around us. Our well-known brands in the Netherlands include Sigma Coatings, Histor, Rambo, Veveo and Boonstoppel.
On top of a good salary, an international working environment and extensive opportunities for your personal development, we offer:
• A 13th month's salary;
• A bonus scheme (10% of gross annual salary);
• With full-time employment, you are entitled to 25 days' holiday and 11.5 ATV-days;
• Flexible Work Arrangement - the opportunity to work from home 2-3 days a week;
• You will be automatically included in our pension scheme.
at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: ( to learn more about the PPG Way)
We are One PPG:
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees.
We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an…
Brand Manager Histor & Rambo BNL Amsterdam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.