Procter and Gamble
Procter and Gamble Rotterdam Netherlands
4 months ago
Brand Management Internship
Are you a (graduate) student and looking for a meaningful internship? Are You ready for the challenge ? Come to P&G where Brand Management was born!
Did you know P&G invented the concept of branding and data driven brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers!
Come and live a P&G business experience and learn to become the leader of the future!
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO P&G’S SUCCESS:
As a Brand Management intern, you will be responsible for making sure we win with consumers' preferences in each of the
• When they learn about our product.
• When they choose to buy the product.
• When they use the product at home.
You will be offered a position in a multi-functional Brand team - organized around the brands that we sell in France, Belgium and the Netherlands (Pampers, Gillette, Oral-B, Always, Head & Shoulders, Pantene, Dreft, Ariel, Lenor, …... collaborating with colleagues with different functional expertise and background (Brand Management – to which you will
report, Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising and Media agencies).
Here are some examples of projects that you could work on:
• Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
• Monthly market & brand analysis, gather input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific
• Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR).
• Lead campaigns briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution.
• Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eComm etc).
• Co-Developing Market and Initiative Reviews.
• Organizing an internal event.
Doing an internship at P&G is the way to get to know the company and for the company to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development.
What can we offer you?
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
• Recognized cutting-edge marketing skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and
• management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management.
• Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentorship from your manager, a Brand Manager or Brand Director.
• Dynamic and supportive work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT FIT IF YOU ARE/HAVE:
• Top talent with Brand Management interest/passion.
• Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
• Leadership, entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis.
• Proficiency in English language; outstanding written and verbal communication skills in either French or Dutch are required.
• Fulltime availability for 4-6 months.
ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE? DEEP DIVE INTO P&G AND CHECK THE BELOW INSIGHTFUL LINKS:
• Our hiring process consists of three main steps: 1) application, 2) online assessments and 3) interviews. Click here to get all the tips to be fully prepared.
• P&G is driven to make life better, not just within the company, but across the globe. Click here to check out how we make a meaningful impact on the world.
• We are the world’s largest consumer goods company. Click here to discover about our iconic brands.
Encouraging diversity in all its forms, P&G is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and promotes equal opportunities
Brand Management Internship (m/f/x) Rotterdam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.