Page Personnel London United Kingdom
4 months ago
• A chance to join a global Investment Management Firm|Offering a competitive salary and collaboration across international teams.
About Our Client
My client is a global Investment Management Firm.
Key responsibilities of this Content Writer position:
• Writing and editing a range of content, including website copy, thought leadership articles, social media posts, and internal communications
• Collaborating with stakeholders across the organisation to understand their content needs and develop a content strategy that aligns with our business objectives
• Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the industry to ensure our content is relevant and engaging
• Measuring the impact of content and making data-driven decisions to optimise performance
• Manage and maintain the content on the company's website
The Successful Applicant
Key Requirements Of This Content Writer Position
• Proven experience writing and editing content for a corporate or... professional services firm
• Strong understanding of the company's industry and services
• Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Experience with digital content management systems and SEO best practices
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with a team
What's on Offer
This is a chance to join a global Investment Management Firm, as a Content Writer, in a role with fantastic progression and a competitive salary.
Contact: Louis Dasseville-Fryatt
Quote job ref: JN-012023-5907743
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.