Barclays London United Kingdom
4 months ago
Senior Proposal Manager
As a Senior Proposal Manager you will be responsible for the management of Request for Proposals (RfP) by creatively preparing responses through the use of appropriate project guideline. As part of this role you will act as ambassador for cash management product division to all external interfaces. In this role you will be able to showcase your experience of being a subject matter expert in the creation of proposal documents for both multinational and international clients.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and... supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life.
If you would like some flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager, and your request will be reviewed subject to business needs.
We are currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
• Overseeing all aspects of the managements of proposal content via the proposal database tool
• Playing a lead role in preparation of Request for Proposal responses and delivering leading edge cash management proposal
• Demonstrating a strong understanding and knowledge of product & solutions offered within documents & pitch books
• Leading Deal teams by providing guidance on industry best practice within the proposal of Request for Proposal writing discipline
• Creating new marketing materials, including pitch book slides, diagrams, case studies & testimonial to promote out cash management capabilities
• Actively participate in the development and implementation of business strategy
What we’re looking for:
• Advance knowledge of Loopio
• Exceptional proposal writing skills with attention to details
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management
• APMP qualified at foundation level or above
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Excellent team player with strong planning and orgnaisation skills
• Experience in financial services or equivalent professional environment
• Advance level of PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Confident at operating at a fast pace whilst maintaining accuracy
Where will you be working?
In the heart of Canary Wharf, our headquarters at Churchill Place boasts onsite amenities such as; a gym, staff restaurant and deli bar, and is easily accessible by tube and bus links. With a population of around 5000 staff the atmosphere is second to none with a real buzz being created around the offices within.
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.