Watsco, Inc. Guaynabo Puerto Rico
4 months ago
Should have a good understanding of full cycle recruiting and solid knowledge of Puerto Rico labor legislation.
Recruitment and placement of employees.
• Writing job descriptions
• Screening job candidates
• Conducting interviews
• Providing orientation to new employees.
• Assisting with completing background investigations
• Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
• Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and termination
• Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary records
• Performing job evaluations and job analyses
• Conducting and analyzing compensation surveys
Employment laws & Rights - Policies/Law enforcement
• Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
• Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
• Process employees' queries and respond in a timely manner
•... Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in Puerto Rico labor legislation and payroll process
• Composure and confidentiality required to handle disciplinary and grievance issues
Retaining Employees, Trainings
• Coordinating or conducting training sessions
• Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs
• Maintaining records of employee participation in all training and development programs
• Coordinate Moral Building activities
• Manage Fleet Vehicle employee requirements, accident workflow, annual MVR, auto allowance procedures.
Annual Performance Evaluation
• Plan quarterly and annual performance review sessions
• Participate in performance evaluation processes
Guaynabo Puerto Rico
HR Generalist Puerto Rico Guaynabo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.