NK Communications Ireland Ireland
2 months ago
Working hours are Monday to Friday 12pm – 8:30pm (No Weekends or Bank Holidays)
• Starting basic salary of €26,000 - €28,000 (Depending on experience)
• Company Vehicle & fuel card is provided (Full licence required)
• Travel Expenses where required.
• Average on target earnings of up to €50,000 annually
• Company tablet
• Annual leave 21 Days
Looking to work with a company that is invested in developing you to the best you can be?
Are you a team player?
Do you enjoy helping others?
Have you good customer service and interpersonal skills?
If so at NK Communications / Energia we are here to develop you to be the best sales executive in the industry.
Seeking out new customers through quality cold calling into homes in your territory
• Meet with households and review their energy needs.
• Work with your RSM to maximise your sales through productive territory management.
• Ensure Industry compliance and company procedures and processes are adhered to... at all times
• Work with your Manager and teams to achieve a high level of compliance on behalf of Energia.
• Exceed weekly and monthly targets
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.