FranklinCovey New Jersey Jersey
1 month ago
Location: New Jersey
Education Sales Executive
Remote - Anywhere in New Jersey
The primary role of the
Education Sales Executive is to effectively prospect their targeted list of education accounts (K-12), skillfully diagnose client needs and match Franklin Covey's Leader in Me solution with key decision makers, close business and grow sales revenue. The
Education Sales Executive builds mutually beneficial business and education relationships by helping clients solve problems or achieve greater results with the purchase of the Franklin Covey Leader in Me solution.
Essential Job Functions
• Key initiator of new and strategic business development targeting K-12 schools/districts.
• Profound and demonstrable networking and social media outreach skills to connect with Principals and district leaders as well as other key stakeholders to generate interest, pipeline opportunities and new business.
• Highly skillful at... diagnosing and assessing client needs at a strategic and business outcome level. Executive presence and credibility in face-to-face meetings, live in-person and live online.
• Very technically savvy with sales, platform, and social media technologies.
• Closes business consistently within the Franklin Covey guidelines developed for subscription, services and expansion mix and pricing.
This position requires experience in one or both areas below:
• A minimum 3-5 years of experience in corporate and/or K-12 education sales, preferably subscription-based models and/or professional services environment selling to Fortune 5,000 companies and/or K-12 education environment.
• A minimum 3-5 years of experience in education, in a teacher or Principal role, with demonstrated capabilities to transition into an education sales role.
Requires a skillset in consultative sales with demonstrated capability in the areas of lead generation, prospecting, forecasting, and driving quality opportunities to closure. Strong verbal, written communications and technical skills are essential with the ability to facilitate compelling, polished sales presentations for targeted K-12 decision makers.
Experience with Leader in Me implementation is preferred. Bachelor's in education, business, organizational development, or related field is preferred.
Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE: FC) is a global, public company, specializing in organizational performance improvement. We help organizations achieve results that require lasting changes in human behavior. Our world-class solutions enable greatness in individuals, teams and organizations and are accessible through the Franklin Covey All Access Pass available in multiple modalities and in 21 languages. Clients have included the Fortune 100, Fortune 500, thousands of small- and mid-sized businesses, numerous government entities, and educational institutions.
Franklin Covey executes over 15,000 client engagements each year reaching into 160 countries and territories. Our mission statement is "We enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere". We fulfill this mission by hiring "Achievers with Heart".
Visit our website at for more information regarding our organization.
Please visit for benefits information.
Franklin Covey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information regarding our Equal Employment Opportunity policies, please visit
For our Reasonable Accommodation Notice and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision, please visit
New Jersey NB
Education Sales Executive New Jersey jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.