Scalefocus Sofia Bulgaria
2 months ago
Are you a seasoned Senior Quality Engineer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we?
Scalefocus provides tailored software solutions and services that empower businesses to grow and meet the challenges of tomorrow. We are a worldwide organization with a global perspective and a proven track record in accelerating innovations for companies in North America, Europe, and the Middle East.
Bringing together a world-class engineering team and industry expertise we help businesses navigate the technology maze in Healthcare, Fintech, Insurance, Energy & Utilities, IT, Logistics, E-Commerce & Retail, Manufacturing and others.
Our tailor-made solutions... result from our constant aim at technology excellence and the experience we’ve gained from 500+ successfully completed projects in 26 countries for 300+ clients, which include Fortune 500 companies, innovative start-ups, and established leaders across a variety of industry verticals.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Senior Quality Engineer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
• Responsible for the organization of software development process in small project teams
• Acting as main contributor in test planning, coverage and estimation
• Designs and executes all testing types and levels within the project, applying advanced test design techniques
• Build test automation frameworks and implements advanced functional and non-functional test scenarios
• Orchestrates defects and defect resolution
• Active participation in the organization of the SDLP process within the project team with focus on requirement analysis and the creation of the project test plans and reports
• Provides guidance, technical leadership and training to less experienced staff
• Participates in company’s recruitment process
• Copes with tasks of high level of complexity
What qualifications are needed?
• Strong experience in quality engineering - test design, execution, defect reporting, etc.
• Advanced knowledge in functional and non-functional testing
• Proven experience in front-end and back-end test automation
• Advanced experience in system, integration, service and API testing levels
• Practical experience in variety of test techniques – BDD, DDT, etc.
• Proven experience with programming languages, OOP, DB
• Good knowledge of OS, web technologies and web services
• Strong knowledge of software development process
• Good understanding of customer business specifics
What would be considered as an advantage?
• Self-driven and takes initiative to identify and solve problems with actions
• Advanced knowledge of the tools of the role: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Gatling/Jmeter, Rest-assured;
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer Sofia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.