Cashwave Sofia Bulgaria
2 months ago
Cashwave is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer.
Key tasks will include
• Participate in user stories review, providing feedback before start of implementation efforts;
• Write and maintain clear, concise and comprehensive test plans, test executions and sets of test cases based on the specifications;
• Execute test cases (manual and/or automated), document and report the test results;
• Capture detected issues as JIRA tickets and assist the development team with the resolution efforts as needed; perform regression tests when bugs are resolved;
• Perform functional tests for each product release (could be automated and/or manual);
• Collaborate with internal teams (developers, product owners, etc.) and participate in all the scheduled meetings
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
• Actively participate in and support the team’s improvement initiatives;
• Assist with writing of documentation and instructions for use of the company’s software... products;
• Support the team and customers throughout all the phases of the product’s development and maintenance.
See full job posting and apply via https://www.jobs.bg/job/6659032 or [email protected]
Quality Assurance Engineer Sofia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.