Crimson Education Hong Kong Hong Kong
1 month ago
New Zealand-based Edutech company Crimson Education was founded in 2013 from the idea that through personalised education, we can transform students into the world leaders of tomorrow. Since then, we have rapidly grown a mission-driven team that is dedicated to building the education system for the 22nd century. Our network includes 2,400 tutors and consultants worldwide who work with over 20,000 students.
Our tech platform connects tutors and mentors to high school students aiming to achieve admission and scholarships to top universities in the US, Canada, UK, and beyond.
We are looking to continue to grow our presence in the Hong Kong market and currently recruiting for an experienced, forward thinking and dynamic Director to lead our vision in the region. This is a full-time position, based in Hong Kong.
As part of our holistic approach to education, Crimson Education provides a full suite of services powered by proprietary technology to facilitate our students in gaining... admission into the best possible universities, including:
• A full-fledged Online High School (Crimson Global Academy);
• University Admissions Consulting;
• Boarding School Admissions Consulting;
• Extracurricular Activities and Leadership Coaching;
• Internship and Career Advising;
• Interview Training; and
• Personalised Mentoring for Individual Development.
What success looks like:
• Drive overall top-line revenue, achieving annual growth targets
• Coordinate and maintain close communication with global teams to effectively leverage the platform and ensure seamless execution
• Build strong relationships with local stakeholders including local and international schools, educational fair organizers and others
• Be a positive ambassador for Crimson’s culture through daily actions that instil our core values
• Drive highly profitable operations through close management of the P&L
• Ensure accurate and regular reporting and compliance to Crimsons standard operating procedures
• Recruit and manage local teams, ensuring teams efficiency, engagement and cohesion
• Identify potential M&A opportunities that will be accretive to the overall platform
• Fluency in English and Chinese - both written and spoken (able to speak idiomatically)
Marketing & Sales
• Act as a spokesperson and representative on behalf of Crimson as required at events and conferences
• Develop and execute a marketing strategy to create brand value and awareness including building relationships with various media outlets
• Ensure collaboration between Sales and Marketing to achieve shared goals
• Manage marketing budget to ensure strong ROI
Student Outcomes and Satisfaction
• Ensure the overall student experience creates a positive NPS
• Optimise in conjunction with global teams, education coordination and strategist models in the region to achieve both net profit and NPS targets
• Oversee student support and resources to ensure students are achieving goals set
• Ensure collaboration between teams to achieve shared student goals
Why work for Crimson?
• Rapidly growing, hyper-global, EdTech startup (named GVT Top150 EdTech companies)
• Join a high performing, diverse, and ambitious team
• Utilising innovative tech to reimagine the education landscape
• Limitless growth and development opportunities
If you're passionate about education and people and looking for a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting-edge technology then we'd love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam / junk email folder for correspondence from Team Tailor
Director of Sales & Marketing, Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.