Creative Circle Mountain View CA United States
1 month ago
Starts: Within 2+ weeks
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: $53.11/hr. - $59.01/hr.
The Bay Area's best-known search engine giant is seeking a Copywriter to assist their team.
This role will be hybrid/onsite, three days a week. The team is in San Francisco and the office is public transportation accessible via company shuttle. The client requires COVID-19 vaccination for this position.
Top Responsibilities for Copywriter:
• Drafts core team branding language for internal audiences, e.g. website copy, one-pagers, how-to guides, and overviews and case studies of team projects.
• Produces public-facing written content that advances company decarbonization objectives (e.g. blog posts, discussion papers, impact papers, and op-eds).
• Supports design and leads maintenance and cross-functional utilization of core narrative library documents (talking points, FAQs, case studies).
• Supports development of messaging, talking points, FAQs, and other internal and external content to advance advocacy objectives.
Ideal Qualifications for Copywriter:
• Bachelors Degree.
• 5+ years copywriting experience.
• 5+ years climate or clean energy experience.
Creative Circle's Freelance Employee benefits package for this client includes eligibility for a comprehensive medical plan, paid holidays, paid sick days, paid parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Freelance employees are also eligible for additional benefits through Creative Circle including a dental/vision/term life package, a discount prescription program, and a 401(k) plan. Employee Stock Purchase Plan eligibility is based on length and dates of service.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: [email protected]
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability ,protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements
Mountain View CA USA
Jobs in Mountain View CA United States
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.