Cog Ltd Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
COG a Trading company located in Tsim Sha Tsui East, specializing in design & lifestyle product as well as educational toys product and dealing with worldwide customers. We have 3 retail shops located at Tsim Sha Tsui (Science Museum, Moko, Hong Kong Cultural Centre) .We are now looking for high caliber candidate to join us.
· Provide secretarial support to the management
· Handle business correspondence, prepare reports, meeting agenda, presentation materials, proposals and other confidential and professional documents independently
· Assist in following up sales projects
· Handle ad hoc assignments as required
· Responsible for payroll calculation, taxation, recruitment, leave management, performance appraisal, company insurance, employee relations and staff activities etc.
· Prepare HR & Admin correspondences, tender, letters, forms, contract and announcement etc
· Provide administrative support to... office and shops including general administration, filing, maintenance, telephone & broadband system, printing, logistics arrangement, travel arrangement, office/shop renovation, procurement, security, trademark, asset management, etc.
· Assist in organizing exhibitions e.g. bookfair and toys fairs
· Assist in any ad hoc projects
· Degree in business administration with formal secretarial training
· Over 5 years secretarial and administration experience and servicing senior management is preferred
· Well versed with Ordinances related to HR and all relevant statutory requirements
· Proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and Chinese word processing
· Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese (including Mandarin)
· Good written skills in English and Chinese
· Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, multi-tasking, well-organized, good problem solving skills and good communication skills
· Immediate available is preferred
Interested candidate, please send your CV with current salary, expected salary and availability date
(All personal data received will be treated confidentially and used for recruitment purpose only.)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18,000.00 - $22,000.00 per month
• Employee discount
• Medical Insurance Schedule:
• Monday to Friday Supplemental pay types:
• Performance bonusAll applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
## More Job Information
• Toys / Gifts
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.