Abstrakt Marketing Group
Abstrakt Marketing Group Houston TX United States
2 months ago
This is a full-time, direct placement opening at alliantgroup. Abstrakt Marketing Group is only helping assist alliantgroup with their staffing needs.
alliantgroup, LP is currently experiencing explosive growth! As a national consulting firm focused on being the voice to the middle market, our mission is simple: Strengthening American businesses. How do we do this? We hire the brightest talent... with the most diverse backgrounds who are passionate about making a difference.
We are seeking a talented B2B Content Writer to join our growing Marketing & Communications team. The Creative Content Writer will work with business leaders and stakeholders to turn strategic and technical information into clear, differentiating customer benefits for use in business development collateral, web content, multimedia, PR and other communications. An ideal candidate exudes product ownership, career advancement, energy and passion, is constantly seeking to engage new audiences, and proactively invests themselves into creative content projects and updates.
• This person must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to create numerous results driven content pieces while adhering to firm deadlines
• Write clear, persuasive, informative and compelling copy that drives education and awareness to a multitude of client audiences
• Edits, writes, and enhances copy to meet established tone and style requirements
• The primary responsibility of the content writer is to research and write original copy and/or edit copy for a wide range of marketing materials (i.e.: online outlets, email, magazine content, website content, and webinar scripts). Including creating content for websites, blogs, forums, email campaigns, social media, and other content marketing channels
• This person will also be responsible for researching, writing, and editing social media content across all channels
• Work closely with team on content generation ideas and campaigns. This person should be a creative thinker and writer who is willing to offer insight and ideas and a team player who collaborates effectively in a team environment in the office
• This person will have keen insight into the minds of our avatars and thus will be relied upon for the creation and implementation of marketing initiatives
• The ability to condense very technical and significant amounts of messaging into succinct communications
• 4-year BS/BA is required; a degree in Journalism, Communications or the equivalent is preferred
• 2+ years of creative writing a plus
• Must thrive in a challenging and fast-paced work environment
• Must be able to drive change, innovation and effectively execute and deliver high-quality results in a timely manner
• Demonstrates a positive, can-do attitude, thrives in a collaborative and transparent environment, can give and take constructive feedback on a consistent basis
Please submit writing samples or link to your online portfolio along with resume
Houston TX USA
Jobs in Houston TX United States
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.