Michael Page Hong Kong Hong Kong
1 month ago
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known Biotech company in Hong Kong.
To cope with their business growth, they are currently hiring a Software Engineer, Embedded System to design and develop the embedded system for the robotised applications. Perform software testing, hardware integration, and problem investigations and resolution.
• Design, develop, enhance and maintain embedded software for robotics applications
• Work closely with the architectural designer, software engineer, and users to understand the system architecture requirements
• Perform software testing and hardware integration of the embedded systems
• Develop related IP and documentation including sources code, configuration management, design flow, and algorithm
The Successful Applicant
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronic Engineering, or related subject;
• A minimum of 3 years experience in software design and development
• Experience in robotics... autonomous and product development is a huge plus
• Solid experience with programming languages, like C, C++, Python, embedded Linus, etc.
• Experience in development based on ESP32, Arduino, Raspberry PI, and Cortex core SoC is a plus
• Experience in developing embedded systems with the hard interface, including I2C, SPI, UART, RS485, Modbus, etc.
• Knowledgeable in database and system architectural design is a plus
• Excellent command in Chinese and English
What's on Offer
Our client provides attractive compensation and a sustainable career path
Software developer, Embedded systems Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.