Inetum-Realdolmen Brussels Belgium
1 month ago
Is bridging business and development second nature to you? Are you passionate about delivering high quality software solutions? If the answer is yes, Inetum-Realdolmen certainly has multiple challenging projects for you!
As a Lead Developer, you will be in charge of projects from start to end. It is your job to detect problems early and fix them with the right solution as fast as possible. You are skilled in turning a functional and non-functional requirements into a technical analysis with the supporting architecture. You are the key person in our fullstack software development projects and you see it you are aspiring to become our next software and solution architect!
Project follow-up, clear communication and passing on knowledge and expertise to your colleagues? If that’s what you do best, you will be right at home within our Microsoft Community.
• An experienced .NET Developer with a real passion for code?
• Obsessed with writing Clean... Code?
• Familiar with the difference between .NET 5, .NET Framework, .NET Core and .NET Standard?
• Right at home with ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework Core?
• Working the Agile way?
• Used to writing SOLID or REST in uppercase?
• Seeing design patterns in every situation?
• Fluent in Dutch/French and English?
• Not scared of bugs?
• Experienced with Cloud & Microsoft Azure Development?
• Familiar with Angular, React, Blazor or Vue.js?
• In possession of some .NET certifications?
• Fluent in Dutch (or French) and English?
• Described by your colleagues as a driven and enthusiastic team member who is an all-round inspirer, motivator and coach?
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
• The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
• The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
• Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
• Become a part of our very own Microsoft community where all .NET Consultants can share their passion and knowledge with others. Connect with great minds and stay ahead of the game with our technical afternoons, devlabs, evening sessions, external conferences like Techorama, hackathons… and much more!
• Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
• 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
• Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
• Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
• We offer a gross salary which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees;
• And of course you work for a certified Top Employer!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter Alexandra directly via [email protected] or +32 (0)2 280 15 135
Inetum Realdolmen, a member of the European Inetum Group with approximately 1,950 highly qualified employees, provides strategic, tactical and operational ICT solutions for over 1,000 customers throughout the Benelux. In every cooperation, Realdolmen realizes the potential of people and organizations and strives to keep ICT human. We are driven by technological innovation, but we advance at the speed of your ambition, results-focused and managing fundamental change.
Our company motto "New Challenges, New Ideas" reflects this.
An employer you really want to work for!
Not only is Realdolmen a no-nonsense, solid, stable and experienced company with great in-house knowledge and expertise, but we also put our employees first: every individual receives the attention they need. ‘Heart for People' is more than just words for us – it's one of our very core values.
Satellite offices, extensive training opportunities, work-life balance, competence reviews and career opportunities: these are no empty promises for us. Our organization attaches great importance to diversity. We guarantee an objective selection process, whereby candidates are tested and selected solely on the basis of their qualities and skills.
With us it's all about you
.NET lead developer / aspiring software architect Brussels jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.