Henry Schein One
Henry Schein One United States United States
2 months ago
This position is responsible for providing workflow and solution functionality during client engagement projects. Guides clients through current workflows, upgrades, system changes and enhancements to ensure the solution meets the client’s needs. This role works closely with multiple teams; both internal and external to evaluate and mitigate potential risk to a successful adoption of our... products.
We are open to this role working 100% remote in the United States
What You’ll Do:
• Document functionality based on customer business requirements and workflows
• Facilitate requirements gathering and user story creation
• Collaborate with program managers to track, collect, and report program performance data
• Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
• Present complex technical information to non-technical audiences
• Support the development of technical, training, and business-related documentation
• Provide solution demonstrations to clients through the project implementation
• Train customers and partners
• Work with clients to identify and remediate issues and workflow risks early
• Prepare and provide client facing technical follow-up calls and documentation
• Assist and collaborate with teams on the creation of responses to customer Request for Information or Proposal (RFIs and RFPs), including creating and formatting the content, ensuring the quality of the response, and ensuring timely delivery of the response
• Manage projects internally as well as externally
• Provide reliable resolution of critical and high impact problems for customers
What You’ll Have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or a related field or equivalent working experience
• 8+ years of business, program management or customer service experience
• Understanding of system implementation practices
• Good decision making, analysis and problem-solving skills with ability to multi-task
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Strong experience working with business systems and customer organizations
• Strong experience presenting to customers face-to-face
• Excellent product knowledge
The posted range for this position is $63,000 - $95,000 which is the expected starting base salary range for an employee who is new to the role to fully proficient in the role. Many factors go into determining employee pay within the posted range including prior experience, current skills, location/labor market, internal equity, etc. This position is eligible for a 10% bonus not reflected in the posted range.
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage, 401K Plan with Company Match, PTO, Paid Parental Leave, Income Protection, Work Life Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Educational Benefits, Worldwide Scholarship Program and Volunteer Opportunities.
Who We Are:
Henry Schein One is the global leader in dental management, analytics, communication, and marketing software. We deliver innovative dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help connect dental technology so it works as one. When technology connects, more data is shared, more tasks are automated, and more work gets done. And most importantly, dental professionals have more time to focus on providing a quality experience for their patients. In fact, one connected practice management system simplifies each step of the patient experience -- from first contact and scheduling to clinical treatment and billing, to ensuring loyalty and recurring care.
If you are looking for a growing career that makes a difference, come be part of our team today!
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status
Jobs in United States United States
Government Customer Solution Consultant United States jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.