Mission Thrift Store
Mission Thrift Store Canada Canada
2 months ago
Job Posting: Marketing Manager at BFM Foundation Canada
BFM Foundation Canada is a national Christian organization with over 50 Mission Thrift Stores across
Canada. The net revenue from all Mission Thrift Stores is devoted to the Joint Ministry of BFM
Foundation Canada and Bible League Canada (BLC). These funds are used to establish adult and
children’s literacy programs, church planter training and distribute Bibles in many places around the
world. The stores are operated primarily by dedicated volunteers.
Why Work Here?
Looking to join a dynamic group of passionate, mission-focused people, look no further! We provide a
unique opportunity to work in a Christ-centered environment where the team is joined together by a
common goal; our Joint Ministry with BLC. Take joy in knowing that your work is transforming lives,
worldwide, through the Living Word of God! Thrive in a place where integrity matters. Know that your
input is valued as we continue to grow. We love to... celebrate our volunteers and keep the fun in
everything we do!
• Ensure consistent branding across all communication platforms including, website, social
media, brochures, training material, advertising, PowerPoint presentations, public events,
• Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing and communication strategy and
• Produces and/or oversees the production of all external/internal communications including
newsletters, brochures, press releases, flyers, website content, video content, radio content,
speeches and presentations, announcements, invitations, and annual report
• Develops and implements plans to promote store openings, relocations, and other events
as required. Oversee the development and execution of social media platforms including
providing tools for Mission Thrift Stores to effectively use social media
• Oversee and execute as needed all copy intended for public use to ensure its alignment
with the strategic communications plan, including consultation with Mission Thrift Stores
on material they may produce
• Serve as lead point person (consulting with the COO when appropriate) on media
• Manage relationships with any communications-related vendors or consultants
• Organize and maintain media library including photos, video, newspaper articles, etc.
• Keep up to date on current marketing and communication trends to keep Mission Thrift
Store and BFM relevant
• Store Consulting: Supporting Mission Thrift Store personnel with advice and assistance
with any local marketing or digital/social media needs they may have
• Maintain fiscal health of the department, manage expenditures, recommend cost-effective
improvements, prepare budgetary recommendations, and oversee project and
• Follower of Jesus Christ who wholeheartedly subscribes to the BFM Foundation Thrift
Store Development Ltd.’s Statement of Faith and Purpose
• In fulfilling your responsibilities, you will be required to pray with people who work or
volunteer for Mission Thrift Stores. This may include but is not limited to opening in
prayer at Mission Thrift Store Board and/or Staff Meetings, Mission Thrift Store events,
BFM Foundation (Canada) Annual Conference
• A love for Bible-based ministry in Canada and around the world.
• Cultural, economic, and environmental sensitivity
The Marketing Manager will report to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of BFM and collaborate
regularly with other BFM Staff. Some travel is required for staff meetings, regional events, and other
functions. This position offers flexibility in location, as the Marketing Manager may choose, with
approval, to work from home, work from the Newmarket Office, or a mixture of both. This is a
permanent, full-time position.
How to Apply:
Interested in advancing the purpose of BFM Foundation Canada with us? We look forward to hearing
from you! Please submit your resume by Saturday December 31/22 to [email protected]
BFM Foundation (Canada) welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process
Full Time Marketing Manager Canada jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.