Bosch Group Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
2 months ago
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 394,500 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2020). According to preliminary figures, the company generated sales of 71.6 billion euros in 2020. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 126 locations. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth.
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at E-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in... developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
Bosch Car Multimedia team is looking for full-time C++ Software Engineers focusing on System Analytics working at Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
We're part of global Software company, providing SW Platform for Navigation system, Instrument Cluster for the global brand names in Automotive industry.
As a C++ System Analyst Engineer, your typical work activities include:
• Development & Maintenance of the tooling, systemtap, valgrind, gdb, TapTrek, Lauterbach, etc.
• Work directly with Expert/Technical leader in Germany
The job might be fit for you if you have:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
• principles of compiler how it generates code
• ABI and how linker works
• Operating systems principles: Linux, QNX, Kernel
• Knowledge on build systems: Yocto, Debian, Android
• Familiar with one of the engineering processes (Waterfall, Agile).
• Passion for software engineering in the automotive / IoT industry.
• Different levels of experiences are welcomed (fresher to architect).
• Good English communication skills, be able to interact fluently with worldwide stakeholders.
Nice to have
• Experience in automotive development.
• Knowledge on ELF, DWARF
• knowledge on ASM
• Experiences using tools: readelf, objdump
• Experience using Scripting languages: perl, python
• Committed 13-month bonus
• Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
• Meal & Parking allowances
• Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
• Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
• Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
• Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
• Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills
Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Jobs in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
[ECM] C++ System Analyst Ho Chi Minh City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.