Pale Blue Dot®Recruitment Limited
Pale Blue Dot®Recruitment Limited Sydney NSW Australia
2 months ago
Our Client, An Australian Medical Device Developer which is currently at a really exciting stage in the product life cycle, is looking for a Product & Systems Manager to join their team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Project Planning - Support PDP development by outlining and estimating, efficient and effective sequences of PD activities, to achieve the project aim. Delegates responsibility as much as possible. Selects or modifies the most appropriate processes and methods to apply in PD activities.
• Project Outputs, Outcomes & Quality (Team Performance) - Identify the most appropriate and valuable Problems/Opportunities and develops desirable, feasible and viable, fully integrated Solutions. Demonstrate that the Solutions satisfy the Problems/Opportunities. Advises on the appropriate level of quality for PD Outputs and Outcomes and ensures it is achieved. Ensures Design Controls are correctly applied at all times.
• Risk Management – Identify and... manage Product Risks appropriately, with effective controls implemented.
• Review and Approvals - Ensure effective Technical Reviews for PD activities are conducted as planned. Co-ordinate and conduct effective System Level Design Reviews. Provide effective and timely Reviews and Approvals as per procedures and PDPs.
• Project Management – Instruct, advise and oversee PD activities & resources as per PDP. Support the PD resources to perform at their best and holds them accountable. Anticipate & identify potential technical issues, challenges preconceptions, and advises necessary activities, or, adjustments to achieve project aim
Sydney NSW Australia
Product & Systems Manager (Medtech Australia) Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.