AECOM St Albans United Kingdom
2 months ago
When you join AECOM , you become part of the world’s premier infrastructure firm – 56,000 strong across seven continents who all contribute in pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility, and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership.
Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighbourhood, community, and city we touch. AECOM is a leader within Environmental, social and governance (ESG) and has this at the forefront of our thinking in everything we do.
The Project Quality Manager provide guidance and support for the development, implementation, communication, maintenance and improvement of quality systems, policies and procedures for the project(s) they are allocated according to the company quality system and client requirements. This role can be assigned to a single major project or a set of similar projects depending on the scope of the individual projects. The region tasks are shared across relevant Project Quality Managers as assigned by the Regional QA Lead.
This position reports to the Regional QA Lead and will be based in UK&I.
Responsibilities & Authorities:
• Ensure quality is implemented within the assigned project(s) in a consistent manner, including the document referencing consistency in line with the provided corporate integrated management systems (IMS).
• Bring Quality Leadership within the assigned projects by acting as change agent to drive a continuous improvement culture.
• Coach and mentor Project Managers from time to time to ensure Quality culture is sustained.
• Provide guidance to the assigned project(s) on quality matters and system implementation especially during project start up. This includes specialist input on the preparation of project quality/management plans and other quality related documentation. Where needed assist with the further customisation of the quality management system as per the project/client specific requirements whilst ensuring compliance to the corporate management system, including any IMS updates.
• Provide subject matter expertise and consulting to managers and their teams to define and promote a customer-focused quality and improvement culture.
• Provide guidance to the assigned project(s) regarding monitoring and collection of data to be used for the performance/statistical reporting (KPI and trend analysis - systematic issues) made by the project team and ensure timely delivery to the Regional QA Lead and QA Administrator, where appropriate. This may also include KPIs.
• Provide guidance to the assigned project(s) regarding system improvement and other amendments presented by the geography of global and monitor/report on the project management team’s adherence. Highlight any specific elements affecting the IMS and present these to the Regional QA Lead immediately for review.
• Assist the project team with the execution of their internal project audit programme (and region alike) and execute audits where needed on the assigned project(s) to ensure compliance with project requirements and the AECOM quality system. Liaise with the Regional QA Lead regarding encountered auditing issues and identified elements for improvement.
• Implement and support the QA Programs, AECOM Lean/waste management and Quality Improvement Plans to reinforce a culture of continuous improvement.
• Ensure ISO certification for all offices within the assigned region/offices are kept up to date and any changes communicated to the Regional QA Lead.
• Work with the Regional QA Lead and End-Market Leads, Functional Leads and Regional Operational Directors for the assigned region/offices to conduct quarterly regional quality management reviews, where appropriate.
• Carry out any assigned internal audits and participate in meetings as requested by the Regional QA Lead.
• Support external audits, where required.
• Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) investigations and follow up/close out as needed.
• Manage the implementation of the quality awareness, inductions and trainings within the assigned project(s) via AECOM University and administer the portal, where required.
• Management of third-party/sub consultant management process including maintenance of the third-party database, where required.
• Ensure that all related documentation and records are properly maintained.
• Support the region in the client feedback process, where required.
• Organize quality meetings as needed to address the above within the assigned region/offices.
• Engineering degree or a related field, incorporating quality qualifications.
• Extensive experience within a similar role.
• Demonstrated experience as a certified Internal/Lead Auditor or equivalent.
• Certified Lead Auditor/Internal Auditor for ISO 9001 or equivalent.
• Chartered Quality Professional or equivalent.
• Detailed knowledge of ISO 9001 and the implementation thereof.
• Knowledge of lean and ISO 44001/collaborative working is desirable.
• Knowledge of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 is desirable.
• Strong strategic management and organizational skills.
• Excellent working knowledge of industry practices/safety/quality management systems.
• Excellent knowledge of management methods and specifications, including design control processes.
• Experienced in statistical reporting including KPIs and trend analysis.
• Ability to perform in a multi-cultural and time driven environment.
• Excellent communication skills using English Language (and local language as deemed necessary).
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started.
Business Line: Geography OH
Business Group: DCS
Strategic Business Unit: Europe & India
Career Area: Quality
St Albans UK
Jobs in St Albans United Kingdom
Project Quality Manager St Albans jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.