GXO Logistics, Inc.
GXO Logistics, Inc. Doncaster United Kingdom
2 months ago
Are you a Warehouse Team Leader or First Line Manager looking to take the next step in your career? Are you looking to develop your management career within logistics? Do you want to work for a fantastic company who really value their staff?
We’re looking for a Warehouse First Line Manager to join us on a full-time permanent basis at our ASOS site in Doncaster. You will lead a team of people and coordinate activities to achieve business goals and promote team-based culture.
You'll be working fixed days, Friday - Monday, on a rotating shift pattern of earlies and lates, 05:45 - 14:15 and 13:45 - 22:15.
Pay, benefits and more:
You’ll receive a salary of up to £28,000 per annum, 29 days annual leave, as well as the option to buy additional days.
You’ll also have access to free car parking, use of the gym at the ASOS Barnsley site, ASOS discount code after 3 months service, free Retail Trust membership, Your Choice benefits and discounts, access to a variety of high street discounts... cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
• Ensure all direct activities follow relevant standard operating procedures, while actively pursuing the elimination of waste through the application of continuous improvement tools and techniques
• Create and maintain a positive team culture and spirit, encouraging involvement from all team members when sharing group, divisional and team information
• Monitor progress against KPI’s to ensure all targets are achieved and exceeded
• Manage the allocation of work on a day to day basis ensuring cost, quality and delivery targets are met
What you need to succeed at GXO:
• Experience of working in a complex, fast-moving logistics/warehouse environment, ideally within eCommerce
• The ability to work of your own initiative, whilst effectively leading a team
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Knowledge of the end to end warehouse processes and health and safety
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work. GXO is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe that diversity and inclusion in our business is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are Disability Confident Committed as part of the Disability Confident Scheme (GIS) and actively welcome applications from people with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here
Jobs in Doncaster United Kingdom
Warehouse First Line Manager Doncaster jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.