Rollins, Inc. Atlanta GA Georgia
2 months ago
Internal Communications Manager
• Atlanta, Georgia...
• Marketing & Communications
• Rollins Home Office
The Rollins Internal Communications team is expanding to support a growing organization. Our *Internal Communications Manager * will serve as a hands-on communicator, business partner, and consultative advisor to Rollins’ various stakeholders. The ideal candidate is an effective and creative writer with experience in internal and executive communications, with strong storytelling abilities.
The candidate selected will work cross-functionally to support the achievement of our company priorities; raise employee engagement; drive diversity initiatives; and possess expertise in working with multiple communications channels to deliver educational and engaging content. This role is primarily focused on internal/ employee-facing communications with approximately 10-20% of the role involving external communications.
Apply in minutes with a resume, even from your mobile!
You Will . . .
• Serve as primary, day-to-day contact for driving and executing internal communications activities
• Develop and execute ongoing internal communications and content creation across various mediums to include (but not limited to) weekly emails, announcements, Rollins Today publication (3-4 times/year), intranet and website updates, social media posts, other ongoing content
• Actively work with various departments and stakeholders to develop effective communications content
• Develop and execute communications strategies, tactics and material that help employees connect the work they do to the company’s priorities and values and deepens engagement and overall inclusion
• Assist with President’s Club administration and communication
• Execute activities and tasks related to external communications, web management, press releases and media relations, as needed
• Serve as a strategic communications counsel and provide ongoing communication counsel to stakeholders within various functions on key employee and business initiatives
• Develop engaging and compelling content in a variety of mediums, often working in partnership with creative teams to produce impactful collateral to support all communications as needed
• Project manage communication programs and plans, collaborating and partnering with other departments to deliver integrated results
• Measure and report on the effectiveness of internal communication programs to ensure stakeholder and employee satisfaction
• Support leadership and company townhalls/meetings: Develop the messaging, create agenda, select speakers, and lead logistics
• Other duties as requested
The Benefits . . .
• Challenging position with a financially stable and reputable company
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance
• 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
• Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
• Paid Time Off
• Work Environment: Opportunity for hybrid office and home-based working arrangements once onboarded and trained.
is a global consumer and commercial service company. Our brands provide accurate, comprehensive and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers. Rollins is headquartered in Atlanta, GA and has over 800 locations worldwide, 16,000 employees and reaches over$2B Revenues annually (NYSE: ROL).
The core business is operated through our wholly owned subsidiaries, the largest companies include Orkin US, HomeTeam Pest Defense, Clark Pest Control, Orkin Canada, Western Pest Services, Northwest Exterminating and TruTech Wildlife.
The mission of Rollins is to empower our brands to focus on best serving their employees and customers.
Learn more about our Rollins diversity, equity and inclusion efforts
• Voted Top Workplaces 6 years in a row by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution! *
The Experience You Will Bring (Minimum Requirements):
• Bachelor's degree or combination of education and equivalent experience
• 5-7 years of experience with the ability to stretch and grow in an environment that encourages innovative thinking
• The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong knowledge of corporate communications channels with excellent writing skills, and is looking to establish growth in internal communications while seeking leadership opportunities
• Excellent writing and editing skills with the ability to create content on behalf of business leaders in a variety of styles, with a strong, adaptable voice
• Proficient user of internal communications software and tools, including email marketing, intranet content management systems, and other channels
• Experience leading and executing digital communications strategies, including intranet sites, print campaigns, email, social media and/or mobile communication
• High proficiency with MS Office, with advanced MS PowerPoint skills
• Knowledge of strategic communications planning methodologies and experience with AP writing style
• Media relations/public relations skills and experience in external communications for a public company are a plus
• Knowledge of video and design are a plus, Canva, etc...
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and front-line employee groups
• Problem solving / critical thinking abilities that allow challenges and problems to be approached in a rational, thoughtful manner and assures understanding and effective resolution
• Very high attention to detail
• Strong project management and time management skills, with proven ability to effectively manage multiple time-sensitive projects/demands at one time
• Must be comfortable working in a high-volume, fast-paced, rapidly changing, results-oriented work environment
• Desire to stay current on communication trends, to develop creative communications content and provide innovative recommendations
• Displays Rollins’ Core Values as follows:
+ CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT -
+ DO THE RIGHT THING -
+ SERVICE -
+ ACCOUNTABILITY -
+ COLLABORATION -
Physical Demands / Working Environment:
We require the ability to pass a drug screen and background checks. Candidates must have the ability to perform the requirements of the job with or without accommodations.
• Apply in minutes with a resume – even from your mobile device!*
Rollins, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities Employer
Atlanta GA USA
Internal Communications Manager Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.