Ocorian Quatre Bornes Mauritius
2 months ago
Purpose of the job
Ocorian is building an FP&A team out of Mauritius to support its business worldwide. The team is led by the FP&A Manager and reports into the Regional Finance Director, also based in Mauritius. The main objective is to create, deploy, and run standard planning and reporting processes across all departments and service lines worldwide.
This role will own a specific set of Financial Planning and Reporting processes for one or several departments, in coordination with the Finance Business Partner in charge of that department and the wider Finance community. This role is strategic with a direct impact on Group Financial decision making. The person will be in direct contact with the operations and senior people across multiple locations & time zones.
• Build/Deploy standard processes & templates for planning, reporting and analysis.
• Manage monthly financial reporting cycles including variance and financial statements analysis. Able to clearly... communicate a cohesive and concise story around business drivers behind financial data and potential implications on future results.
• Manage & coordinate the financial planning processes (Budget & Rolling Forecast) for revenues, direct costs and overheads for a specific number of departments.
• Organize, prepare & manage monthly business reviews to monitor the performance on various key performance indicators
• Continuous process and systems improvements to maximize accuracy and productivity
• Requires close coordination & alignment with accounting, as well as non-financial functions
• Be a subject matter expert for the business intelligence system (PowerBI). Design, build & run various reports on financial & non-financial KPIs (Revenue, costs
• Perform various other financial analysis
• University degree in management, finance, accounting or equivalent professional qualifications
• Fluent in French and English
Knowledge, skills and experience
• At least 3 years of experience in an FP&A role or similar
• Very strong data analytics skills & previous experience on BI systems (PowerBI, TM1, Hyperion, etc.)
• Strong IT skills, particularly on Excel (Pivots, large database, complex formulas)
• Previous experience in a multi-jurisdictional environment would be preferable
• Ability to lead a project involving many stakeholders in different part of the world
• Ability to lead a planning & reporting cycles autonomously
• Curious, eager to learn and to continuously improve our processes
• Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines
What We Offer
Working at Ocorian means entering a dynamic and growth-orientated company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
All our staff seek to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
• We are AMBITIOUS - We think and act globally, seizing every opportunity to support our clients and staff - wherever in the world they may be.
• We are AGILE - Our independence from any financial institution gives us the flexibility and freedom to keep things simple, efficient and effective.
• We are COLLABORATIVE - We take the time to understand our clients' needs so that we can deliver personalised solutions every time
Quatre Bornes Mauritius
Jobs in Quatre Bornes Mauritius
Senior FP&A Analyst Quatre Bornes jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.