Rio Mar Hospitality Management
Rio Mar Hospitality Management Puerto Rico Puerto Rico
2 months ago
The Casino Manager is responsible for supervising all floor personnel, maintaining control of the games and ensuring satisfactory guest relations. He/she is also responsible for assisting the Director of Casino Operations.
Education & Experience
• 5 years of progressive experience in a hotel/casino or related industry. College course work in related field helpful.
• Knowledge of overall Casino operations, games, slot machines, marketing, staffing, surveillance and security techniques, financial statements, statistical analysis, budgets, cage operations, audit and bank secrecy act, casino law, regulations and regulatory apparatus, and how it functions.
• Must be licensed by Puerto Rico Tourism Company (property-specific).
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Long hours sometimes required.
• Light work – Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and /or 10 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move... objects
Jobs in Puerto Rico Puerto Rico
Casino Shift Manager Puerto Rico jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.