Kayla, Inc. Botswana Botswana
2 months ago
Basildon/London - Full-time, permanent position
Salary: Competitive + Benefits + Bonus
If you are an Accountant looking for a challenging position that can offer exposure to a broad range of financial & commercial projects within a growing international business, then we want to hear from you!
Join us to help improve peoples' lives and make healthcare better for everyone!
Pharmanovia is a dynamic, fast-growing international pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across more than 140 markets. Our mission is to improve patient health globally through the revitalisation of niche, tried-and-trusted medicines.
Since its inception in 2013, Pharmanovia has grown consistently year on year, focusing on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers and healthcare providers across the world. Our growth has enabled the company to reinvest in its products, brands, people, and to give back to its communities. A people... business with a strong, supportive culture that encourages innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, our team comprises over 300 employees and 29 nationalities, operating from offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, U.A.E., India, Singapore, Italy, and South Korea.
We are an agile and imaginative global specialty pharma business and a preferred partner for innovator pharma companies, instigating a paradigm shift in the life cycle management of iconic medicines. We seek to extensively engage with clinical communities to communicate product improvements and prioritise environmental, social, and governance considerations across the business and workforce.
Pharmanovia's therapeutic areas include Cardiovascular, Oncology, Endocrinology and Neurology.
Reporting directly into the Director of Statutory Reporting you will be responsible for helping to support the team in overseeing external and internal reporting for the Group. You will also be responsible for providing accurate financial information to internal and external parties as well as communicating related accounting implications to the wider business.
• Assisting with reporting to Investors, Lenders and External Parties
• Accurate and timely reporting
• Accounting for complex transactions acting as a key subject matter expert on IFRS and statutory reporting
• Preparation of quarterly reporting to industry bodies
• Preparation of the consolidation for the Group
• Preparation of the UK annual financial statements under FRS101 and Group annual report under full IFRS
• Reviewing the financial reporting of overseas subsidiaries
• Identifying areas to enhance and improve the effectiveness of existing processes, controls and reporting automation
• Providing information to tax advisors in respect of the corporation tax and deferred tax computations for both the UK and overseas subsidiaries
• Work with both finance and non-finance colleagues, advising on anything in relation to financial reporting
• Leading the external audit process
• Ad-hoc projects
What We Are Looking For
• Fully Qualified Accountant - ideally ACA or ACCA
• Ideally 2+ yrs experience gained in retail/ FMCG business
• Strong commercial exposure
• Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
• IFRS, UK GAAP and ISA compliance knowledge
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Ability to explain financial information clearly
• Knowledge of Sage X3 would be advantageous
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary plus bonus and rewards package including holiday, health & wellbeing program, employee recognition awards, social events, pension scheme and hybrid working.
Please apply in confidence with a CV.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible
Qualified Accountant Botswana jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.