Leo Lynch Ireland Ireland
2 months ago
QA/ QC Site Based Mechanical
Working for a leading Mechanical engineering contractor working on prestigious leading edge projects
• QA/ QC experience of HVAC, Piping Systems and P&ID
• system testing, inspection of systems installations and completion of system test pack & hand over / signoff documents
• Reviewed Installations for Compliance to clients Quality plans, standards, specification, design, procedures & expectations.
• Work closely with QA Manager/site Construction Teams to deliver quality installations at each step of the build process – design, detail, construction, sign off and final line walking
• Willing to work in a fast paced Equipment Facilitisation & Installation environment
• Work in a controlled environment / cleanroom
• Attend quality meetings with management and subcontractors and report on quality.
• Work to a tight schedule and successfully delivered requirements on schedule
• Mechanical Engineering Degree or Time-Served Trade... with QA/QC experience on Mechanical Installation
• Experience with EIDA would be advantageous
• Experience with Process Piping Installations in a High Tech Project
• Demonstrated attention to detail
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills Essential
• Minimum 2 Years’ Experience in a Similar Role Required
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.