Coopers Group AG
Coopers Group AG Dublin Ireland
2 months ago
Are you interested in being part of one of the largest pharmaceutical organization worldwide? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
Our client is looking for a QA-GMP Manager to ensure compliance with GxP requirements in its manufacturing site.
In this highly visible position you will liaise and coordinate various functions to achieve organizational objectives.
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of GxP regulation and applicable standards
• Implement requirements into locally applicable procedures (SOPs, Guiding Documents, Working Instructions, etc)
• Manage a GMP compliant transition of Programs from development to commercial
• Manage GMP compliance during Tech Transfer of manufacturing activities
• Identify the risks and establish appropriate mitigation plan
• Manage internal and external Change Controls, Deviations, Events, CAPAs, etc., related to Drug Substance/Drug Product
• Contribute to QM programs and GMP/GDP compliance activities as appropriate
•... University degree in Life Sciences/Industrial Engineering or related discipline
• 6-8 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry with GXP responsibilities
• Experience in working with GXP audits/inspections
• Excellent knowledges of the EU/US/RoW regulations
• Competitive pay rate
• Freelance agreement
• Hybrid working model
• Dynamic work environment
If you are interested in hearing more about, do not hesitate in applying or contacting me directly on LinkedIn
Quality Assurance Manager (GMP) Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.