John Deere & Company
John Deere & Company Cedar Falls IA United States
2 months ago
There are over 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more . many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we're all about at John Deere. And it's why we're investing in our people and our technology like never before! Here the world's brightest minds are... tackling the world's biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we'll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Primary Location: United States (US) - Iowa - Waterloo
Title: Operations Financial Analyst - 93482
Onsite/Remote:Partial Remote Position
This position may be located in Waterloo, Iowa or sit in any USA John Deere facility per the hiring manager's discretion. This may be dependent on the successful candidate's background, experience, and proficiency.
This position is eligible for a partial remote arrangement at the present time. The arrangement may be delayed for training or other job acclimation purposes and remains subject to change. Your Responsibilities
As an Operations Forecast Analyst for John Deere Engine Works located in Waterloo, IA ( or can sit in any USA John Deere facility ), you will:
• Lead annual planning cycle activities (planning/structure line development; original budget) for all Engine Works product lines
• Lead the capital investment and planning processes for the factory
• Prepare financial exhibits, record journal entries, and perform account reconciliations
• Complete ad-hoc special projects and financial analyses related to factory spending, volume forecasting and process improvements
VISA Sponsorship is NOT Available for this position What Skills You Need
• 3 or more years of work experience in Accounting or Finance
• Understanding of finance management principles such as cost accounting, capital budgeting, financial forecasting, and financial analysis
• Strong communication skills and the ability to clearly present and explain financial results to all levels of the organization
• Detail oriented, analytical, data-driven, adaptable, and teachable
• Positive attitude and intellectual curiosity What Makes You Stand Out
• Experience supporting cross-functional teams
• Experience in Excel, SAP, PowerBI Education
Ideally you will have a University or college degree or equivalent related work experience in the following:
• Degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting discipline or equivalent experience - University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
What You'll Get
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go while working in an inclusive team environment. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive reward package to help you get started on your new career path, including:
• Flexible work arrangements
• Highly competitive base pay and performance bonuses
• Savings & Retirement benefits (401K and Defined Benefit Pension)
• Healthcare benefits with a generous company contribution in the Health Savings Account
• Adoption assistance
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Tuition assistance
• Fitness subsidies and on-site gyms at specific Deere locations
• Charitable contribution match
• Employee Purchase Plan & numerous discount programs for personal use
Click Here to find out more about our Total Rewards Package.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
The terms of the applicable benefit plans, and all company actions administering or interpreting these plans, continue to control. Deere & Company reserves the right to suspend, amend, modify, or terminate the Plan(s) in any manner at any time, including the right to modify or eliminate any cost-sharing between the company and participants. Changes, which can be made at any time, are made by action of the company's board of directors, or to the extent authorized by resolution of its board of directors, or by the Deere & Company Compensation Committee. In the event of a conflict between the language of the official Plan Documents and this document, the language of the official Plan Documents will control.
ACA Section 1557 Nondiscrimination Notice
The John Deere Health Benefit Plans for Salaried Employees and The John Deere Benefit Plan for Wage Employees comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex
Cedar Falls IA USA
Jobs in Cedar Falls IA United States
Operations Financial Analyst Cedar Falls jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.