TempServ Pte Ltd
TempServ Pte Ltd Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
• AWS + Medical Benefits
• Office Hour: Mon - Fri
• Plan and carry out experiments and investigations in a range of areas, including analytical chemistry, medical research and/or molecular diagnostic of diseases. Researcher could be assigned to work on specialised topics, such as chronic diseases, infectious diseases, chemistry, electrochemistry or stem cell.
• Plan and conduct experiments.
• Record and analyse data.
• Carry out fieldwork, e.g. collect samples/analysis samples.
• Present results to senior/other research staff and/or management.
• Write research papers, reports, reviews and summaries.
• Demostrate procedures/test methods.
• Prepare research proposals and support funding applications/bids.
• Organize product/materials testing.
• Ensure product standards are met.
• Liaise with Operations staff.
• Develop original solutions to problems.
• Keep up-to-date with relevant scientific and technical developments.
• Teach/Train junior and/or... provide guidance to new lab staff.
• Ph.D. in Microbiology, Electrochemistry, Biological sciences, Bioengineering, Physiology, Infectious diseases or related field.
• 5 years relevant working experiences(ElectroChemistry) and relevant academic qualifications will be considered for senior positions.
• Prior laboratory experience in analytical chemistry, microbial and mammalian cell culture, protein and nucleic acid assay, immunoassay, pathogen detection and biomarkers validation.
• Prior experience working with product development and risk assessment of in vitro diagnostic device will be advantageous.
• Other key skills include but not limited to: patience, determination, scientific and numerical skills, flexibility, decisiveness, logical and independent mind, meticulous attention to detail and accuracy, excellent analytical skils, written and oral communication
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [email protected]Tempserv Pte LtdLicense No: 06C3745Consultant: Shane Ng/EA No: R1983591
Research Scientist Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.