Lloyds Banking Group
Lloyds Banking Group Leeds United Kingdom
2 months ago
Here at Lloyds Banking Group, we're looking for a Head of PRA Regulatory Affairs to ensure successful delivery of the Group's Regulatory Strategy. This role acts as a central point of contact for regulators, serving as conduit for identifying, escalating, and mitigating areas of regulatory risk.
What you'll be doing:
• Drive the Group's ambitions around Regulatory Engagement, leading the day-to-day relationship with the PRA and delivering the Group's Regulatory Strategy.
• Lead the transformation of Regulatory Affairs, seeking opportunities to automate activities and enhance products delivered.
• Acting as a trusted adviser for business contacts to ensure regulatory interactions are successful.
• Learn from internal and external sources to evolve LBG's engagement to meet regulatory expectations.
• Prepare briefings, MI and Reports that provide senior management and the Board with latest positions on key hot topics, as well as key messages
• Influence business decision-making by... providing insight, control and thought leadership.
Minimum Experience / Qualifications you'll need to have:
To be seriously considered we would need to see evidence in your CV of the following:
• Previous experience working with/or at the PRA
• Evidence of transforming ways of working
• Senior partner relationship management
What we're looking for:
Key Capabilities, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Has a passion for compliance risk and a comprehensive understanding of the UK Prudential regulatory environment.
• Has a thirst to improve, embrace new challenges and work flexibly, maintaining an understanding of emerging risks and areas of regulatory focus as they emerge and evolve.
• Can assess and take a holistic view of risk and understand the importance of a healthy risk culture.
• Is intellectually curious and able to apply effective thought leadership to produce insightful, high-quality briefings, contact reports, advice and guidance to support senior partner needs, adjusting style and message based on audience.
• Has the ability to influence with impact, shaping the opinions and actions of key partners, gaining their trust and commitment to the desired outcome and demonstrates an ability to build strong partner relationships both internally and externally.
• Has an understanding of LBG's high level business strategy and priorities. Detailed understanding of emerging regulatory, customer and industry expectations and requirements.
• Exhibits a good knowledge of the Financial Services industry, its key drivers and our competitors.
So what can we offer you in return…
• Share Plans
• A generous pension contribution
• Private Medical Insurance
• Flex cash to spend on a host of benefits to suit your lifestyle
As a multi-brand, multi-channel business, we have the scale and breadth to provide you with a diverse range of personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy our total dedication to your ongoing personal and professional development. We'll help you perform at your best today, so you can fulfil all your potential in the future.
We're passionate about diversity and equal opportunity with industry recognition across gender, ethnicity, disability, LGBTQ+ and families. Just let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made to our recruitment processes, and we'll try to accommodate them. Together we make it possible - join us and you'll be part of an organisation that values your contribution and empowers you to make a difference!
We're an agile team offering flexible work patterns with the need to be in the office 2/3 days per week, whether that be your base office or one you have travelled to for a specific reason.
As a function we're committed to the principles of agile working, and we'd be particularly keen to receive applications from candidates interested in working the role as a job share. If you have an existing job share partner, your application will be considered jointly - you'll still need to submit individual applications, but these should be aligned and make it clear that you're applying on this basis.
You'll be invited to a joint interview and our assessment will be based on whether you have the skills, experience and demonstration of the Group's Values between you to meet the requirements of the role. If you don't have an existing job share partner, take a look at the job share register to identify potential matches with whom you can apply
Head of Group Regulatory Affairs - PRA, CCOR Leeds jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.