GMP Group Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
• Participate in the application and deployment of data policies and processes (workflow for data ingestion, data quality, master data, and data life cycle management)
• Ensure that data quality guidance and direction is applied throughout the entire data lifecycle
• Build and maintain a detailed audit of the organization's core systems
• using end-to-end data lifecycle management approach for development and maintenence
• Follow standards, policies, and processes regarding data quality management
• Operate data remediation plans where data fails to meet the required standard
• at least a Bachelor's Degree in data science or analytical related field.
• At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in data analytic field.
• Proficiency in using any analytical tools.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16059
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at [email protected]
We regret that only... shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R198584
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.