Tekkon Technologies Nepal
Tekkon Technologies Nepal Kathmandu Nepal
2 months ago
We are looking for a Senior Python/ Django Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products. A developer is responsible for leading a team of backend developers in designing and developing server-side web applications. They are responsible for the overall architecture and technical direction of the backend systems and ensuring high-quality and timely delivery of the projects.
• Solid understanding of core Python language with expertise in Django, Flask, and popular Python frameworks.
• Leading a team of backend developers and mentoring them in their professional development.
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc.
• Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
• Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
• Managing the development and maintenance of the backend systems, including databases, APIs, and web services.
• Integration of... user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
• Reviewing code, providing feedback, and helping to resolve technical issues.
• Ensuring that the backend systems are scalable, secure, and performant.
• Work collaboratively with the design team to understand end-user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features.
• Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
• Integration of data storage solutions.
• Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
• Professional experience with the AWS ecosystem or similar cloud-based providers developing scalable websites/services is a major plus.
• Ability to plan and prioritize workloads to meet project timelines and deadlines.
• 3 to 5 years of work experience as a Python Developer
• Senior developer with extensive experience in Django and Django Rest Framework
• Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to lead a team and communicate effectively
• Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask, or Pyramid)
• Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
• Familiarity with front-end technology, react.
• Team spirit
• Good problem-solving skills
• BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant field
• Friendly, competitive, and creative working environment with foreign managers
• Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates)
• 5 working days in a week(9 am – 5:30 pm)
• Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
• Access to the paid learning materials (udemy)
• Working with the latest technologies
• Hybrid work culture ( from home and office both)
• PF, CIT, Paid leave, sick leave
• Refreshment, recreational, team building activities.
Looks interesting? How to apply?
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above are highly encouraged to send a cover letter with their updated resume to [email protected]
Senior Backend Developer (Python/ Django) Kathmandu jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.