Tel Aviv Stock Exchange
Tel Aviv Stock Exchange Tel Aviv-Yafo Israel
2 months ago
The Roles Include
Assisting in the performance of the financial / accounting reporting, including the preparation of the financial statements in accordance with the Securities Regulations and implementation of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and the controls related to ISOX financial reporting, including the tax calculations of the Stock Exchange and companies included within the Stock Exchange Members Group. Assisting, to the extent required, in the Department's fields of activity.
Experience, Skills and requirements:
• Certified Public Accountant.
• Practical and up to date experience of at least 3 years in preparing financial statements in public companies and in accordance with international accounting standards (IFRS).
• Familiarity with the Securities Regulations on the Effectiveness of the Internal Control over Financial Reporting and Disclosure – ISOX.
• Full competence in OFFICE software.
• Familiarity with ERP Priority software – Advantage.
• Writing... and articulation abilities at a high level in Hebrew and English.
• A systemic perspective and an ability to work in a team and with multiple interfaces as well as work independently.
• Good interpersonal relations and an ability to maintain good working relations with external / organizational entities.
• Ability to work under pressure and handle heavy workloads.
• Ability and willingness to work overtime.
Full discretion is guaranteed to applicants.
It's even better if you have: Good interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and in a team.
תיאור המשרה בעברית יופיע בלינק הגשת המועמדות
Tel Aviv-Yafo Israel
Certified Public Accountant Tel Aviv-Yafo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.