TIER4 GROUP Atlanta GA Georgia
2 months ago
Hybrid-onsite in Atlanta, GA (onsite 2-3 days/week)
Full-time, direct hire role...
• Sorry no C2C/3rd parties
Our customer, a fast-growing publicly-traded B2B brand, is transforming its Pricing Org into an agile, data-driven Center of Excellence! This is a brand new team and a rare opportunity to be "boots on the ground" and "first in" to help leadership shape and build a high-performing team and data science function.
Serving as a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for mining current data assets and connecting sales, product, pricing, and rebate databases while incorporating supplemental data such as lost order data and overrides to develop a holistic view of the sales/pricing process. You will also be responsible for analyzing business transactions for trends, defining and implementing ERP data transfer automation, developing pre- vs post-impact tracking, and building intuitive dashboards.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity that is in Atlanta, GA with a hybrid-onsite schedule. This role comes with competitive compensation as well as strong benefits. Great opportunity to work for a growing enterprise with strong IT leadership!
• Master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
• 3+ years of experience using data science and advanced analytics
• Experience with R, Python, and SAS
• Experience with SQL and SQL Server
• Experience with PowerBI
• *If you are seeking an opportunity to advance your career as a Data Scientist with one of the fastest-growing enterprises in Atlanta, please apply for immediate consideration
Atlanta GA USA
Data Scientist (1093211) Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.