Publicis Groupe Sandton South Africa
2 months ago
Machine_ is a TTL creative agency with strong digital roots and is home to 75 adventurous minds in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban. It is the agency’s mission to help brands find creative solutions to new challenges in a hyper-connected world.
Machine_’s mantra, Never Afraid, underpins its values of ‘doing the right thing’, being curious, solution orientated and at its core ‘getting things done!’. Living this mantra daily helps grow our clients’ businesses and these are also the values we look for when recruiting new talent.
We are looking for a Social Media Planner and Analyst to join our agency team in Johannesburg.
The Social Media Planner & Analyst will be responsible for:
· Planning, Scheduling and Posting Social Media Content.
· Monitoring and reporting on content performance, providing insights and feedback for campaign and content optimization.
· Development of Always On Social Media Content Plans.
·... Scheduling and posting of content in line with plans.
· Work with the broader social media team (Social Media Manager, Designer, Community Manager and media team) to ensure that content plans are implemented accurately and timeously.
· Reporting on social media performance using social media tools. Developing insights from performance data to provide meaning and applicable insights for creative and content improvement.
· Develop and present monthly and quarterly reports to client.
· Strong analytical and strategic skills.
· Ability to translate data into practical insights that assist with content optimization.
· Strong understanding of digital and social landscape and platforms, ad formats, performance metrics (owned, earned and paid) and social media best practice.
· Superb inter-personal skills and a passion for creating content for brands on social media channels.
· Ability to engage directly with client, present reports, take and implement feedback.
· Ability to work well as part of a team.
· Have an 'always-on' approach to life.
• Highly organised with an ability to multi-task.
• Proven experience in working with social media tools for scheduling, reporting and gaining insights across all major platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, You Tube). Examples of tools:
• Crimson Hexagon
• Sprout Social
The candidate must have a minimum of 3 years Social Media planning and analytics experience in either an agency or client team. The following attributes are also essential:
· Tertiary Marketing and/or Advertising qualification, with social media certifications.
· Proven experience on in the interpretation of data for social media content optimization
Sandton South Africa
Social Media Planner & Analyst Sandton jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.