Queensland Department of Education
Queensland Department of Education Mackay QLD Australia
2 months ago
Are you looking for a teaching position in the stunning coastal city of Mackay? Andergrove State School are seeking a teacher to join their supportive team to assist them in linking learning to life for all students. This position will see the successful applicant work with an amazing group of Year 1/2 students. If you would like to be considered for this position, please APPLY NOW!
Mackay is a city that is well known for Art Deco buildings, lush green expanses and an elegant marina. Swelled by the easy access to fresh seafood the city has a vibrant dining precinct and if you'd prefer to catch your meal yourself Mackay is home to some of the state's best fishing locations. Take a relaxing walk along the stunning beaches right on your doorstep or take a short drive inland from the city and you will find yourself at a rainforest paradise with secluded waterfalls and rainforest walks that you won't want to miss. Mackay is the perfect location to experience the best Queensland has to... offer with endless unique experiences that will take your breath away.
For further information about the school, please click here to visit the school's website.
What is in it for you?
As the largest employer of teachers in Queensland the department has some attractive benefits for employees, including:
• assistance with relocating
• attractive salary and benefits
• incentives for teaching in remote areas
• locality allowance in specified locations
• subsidised accommodation in specified locations
Teaching In Queensland
The department is responsible for the delivery of quality education services to all Queensland students in state schools and recognises teachers and their commitment to teaching through a range of rewards and benefits. To find out more click here .
Applicants For These Positions Must Possess
• A relevant teaching qualification. Click here for further information on teaching qualifications.
• Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. Pre-service/graduate teachers must have been granted provisional registration prior to commencing employment as a teacher. For more information regarding registration requirements, please Click Here .
• In addition to registration, teachers working in Education and Care Service s (including State Delivered Kindergarten programs) require an exemption card issued by Blue Card Services. For more information on blue cards and exemption cards, please Click Here .
• Employment for pre-service/graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the minimum requirements as a teacher with the department.
• Working rights in Australia, which means you have, or you are eligible to obtain a valid Australian Visa with work rights (if you're not already an Australian Citizen or resident).
How To Apply
• Click the Green 'Apply online' button below
• Enter your personal details
• Attach your current CV including contact details of two professional referees
• Pre-service teachers and graduates are encouraged to include completed practicum reports, mentor/referee statements, unofficial academic transcript for current course of study
• A NOTE FOR PERMANENT STATE SCHOOL TEACHERS : You must have the approval of your substantive Principal prior to submitting your application for this position.
• *Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as the Department of Education reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found.**
Occupational group Education & Training
Mackay QLD Australia
Teacher - Primary Year 1/2 - Andergrove State School Mackay QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.