ICON Pialba QLD Australia
2 months ago
Clinical Research Associate II
Location : Australia, Home-based
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
ICON Australia are seeking experienced CRAs to join our largest embedded sponsor program. You will have the support of a local monitoring team as well as a highly tenured Senior Management team who are always supporting internal progression opportunities.
• The team is highly structured and... functions are very specialized, allowing you to focus solely on producing quality monitoring, building relationships with sites and taking ownership of site management
• There is a strong pipeline of studies and you will have the opportunity to monitor groundbreaking oncology trials as well as other therapeutic areas and work in a dynamic environment which promotes learning and versatility
• Access to advanced technologies is provided. This streamlines processes allowing you to work more efficiently
• You will be part of a team which has seen huge growth and 100+ ongoing trials across Australia and New Zealand across varied therapeutic areas
• You will be joining a well-renowned sponsor program
• There is a strong and passionate ICON leadership team who take a hands on approach and you will be encouraged to participate and share your ideas.
The management team are supportive of career development and you will have access to external training opportunities and pathways of development
• At least 1.5 years local CRA experience in CRO / pharma is required and ideally previous experience monitoring oncology trials
• You will be able to commit to travelling to sites interstate on occasion
• Although continuous support will be provided, due to the remote nature of the role, you must be confident working autonomously to ensure delivery of expectations
Benefits of Working in ICON :
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs.
In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know
Pialba QLD Australia
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.