Medtronic Macquarie Park NSW Australia
2 months ago
Careers that Changes Lives
We are actively recruiting for various roles within our Clinical Research team across Australia ( Adelaide or Melbourne). We are looking for Clinical Researchers at different levels of their career to join a highly skilled group of individuals to support innovative studies and play an imperative role in improving health and patient experience.
Medtronic is a market leader in medical devices. As a business, we are passionate about what we do and cultivating a fun and supportive team culture. We have a revered in-house Clinical Research team growing rapidly. With a strong pipeline of innovative studies and a variety of newly created roles, there has never been a better time to join us and accelerate your career. Whether you have 1-year monitoring experience or a wealth of experience to share, we would love to hear from you.
If this aligns with your work goals and aspirations, we would love to connect with you!
A Day In the Life
Excitement is in the air at... Medtronic, with a number of clinical projects/trials initiated, creating Clinical Research Specialist/Senior Clinical Research Associate/Monitoring positions based across Australia.
The ANZ Clinical Research team partners with major hospitals in ANZ to oversee clinical trials and monitoring across various evolving portfolios, including cardiovascular, surgical innovations and neuroscience. Reporting to the Clinical Research Director, these are unique opportunities to join a highly skilled and diverse team of Clinical Research professionals as they execute a research portfolio. As a Clinical Researcher, the expectation is for you to undertake monitoring initiatives across the ANZ region and own projects developing your project management skills with a potential future in project management or your preferred career pathway. However, if your interest lies in monitoring, we have that covered with opportunities to mentor and support team members and impact their and your career.
• You will oversee, design, plan and develops clinical evaluation research studies.
• Prepare and authors protocols and patient record forms.
• Conducts registered and non-registered clinical studies of products determined to satisfy a medical need and offer commercial potential.
• Oversee and interpret results of clinical investigations in preparation for new drug devices or consumer applications.
• Drive and resolves operational aspects of clinical trials in conjunction with project teams and accordance with standard operating procedures (SOP), good clinical practice (GCP) and specific country regulations and may prepare clinical trial budgets.
• Several jurisdictions across Australia have established mandatory requirements for healthcare workers and others working in healthcare settings to be vaccinated with at least two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine. To be eligible to apply and be considered for this role, Medtronic Australasia requires candidates to meet the conditions of the relevant and current Government directions (including Public Health Orders). In addition, the successful candidate must provide evidence of vaccination before an appointment.
• Degree qualification in medical/ biological/ science/ nursing or equivalent field
• Minimum of 1 year's experience in a CRA role essential
• Excellent communication skills and stakeholder relationship management
• Strong ability to work well within a team and autonomously
• Computer skills (excellent knowledge of MS Office products).
• Good prioritization and organizational skills.
• Natural problem-solver with a high attention to detail and accuracy
Nice to have:
• Portfolio knowledge
• Experience in medical devices or pharmaceutical Industry
In our 5th Tenet of our Mission, we recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company's success.
We believe in rewarding our staff with a complete package of benefits designed to support them at every career and life stage. As a result, our employees have access to the following benefits, to name a few:
• Health and Wellness allowance to contribute to your general wellbeing.
• Range of on-demand online health and wellness training resources, apps, videos, and communities
• We invest in professional training and development for employees at all levels.
• Our Employee Resource Groups (ERG)- foster awareness and inclusion in the workplace.
• Various insurance benefits include life and disability, salary continuances, salary sacrifice and KiwiSaver.
• We have generous employee referral programs, corporate discount programs, leave benefits, and more!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health, and extend Life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
Medtronic has been servicing Australia and New Zealand since 1973. We are the Best Place to Work in Australia and certified as a Great Place to Work in Australia and New Zealand. LinkedIn named Medtronic as a top company in Australia in 2021. The AFR has also recognized Medtronic on their' Most Innovative Companies List' in 2019 and 2020. Learn more about working at Medtronic: https://www.medtronic.com/au-en/about/careers.html
At Medtronic, we have an ongoing commitment to fostering a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality. Therefore, we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply, regardless of their culture, religion, identity, ability, or race.
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from our Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Māori people.
Should applicants need assistance during the application process for accessibility reasons, we will accommodate this upon request
Macquarie Park NSW Australia
Jobs in Macquarie Park NSW Australia
Clinical Research Associate - ANZ Macquarie Park NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.