Healthvista India Limited, Swaasa Jobs
Healthvista India Limited, Swaasa Jobs Maharashtra India
4 months ago
• Provide high-quality patient care.
• Assist with the continuous development of staff.
• Identify hazards in the workplace and provide solutions.
• Treat emergency injuries.
• Develop programs to maintain health and safety.
• Identify work-related risks.
• Document all injuries and illnesses.
• A nursing degree.
• Post-qualification nursing experience.
• Valid nursing board registration.
• Able to work in a multicultural team.
• Maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
• Continue professional development activities.
• Maintain meticulous records.
Staff Nurse - Healthvista India Limited | Mumbai Suburban | Free Job Alert Near Me
Staff Nurse - Healthvista India Limited | Mumbai Suburban | Free... Maharashtra jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.