HSBC Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
2 months ago
Are you looking for a Job at HSBC in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Premier Relationship Manager – Abu Dhabi – 0000GM25
Some Careers Grow Faster Than Others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join... our Wealth and Personal Banking, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
In this role, you will:
• Maximize profit and achievement of the growth of Premier client’s portfolio
• Achieve agreed KPI objectives by development of existing and new relationships
• Drive Wealth referrals to accredited Financial Planning Manager
• Work closely with Financial Planning Managers in portfolio deep dive sessions to identify client with potential for wealth business.
• Accompany FPMs, if required, in meetings to discuss wealth needs.
• Identify client protection needs and recommend appropriate solutions.
• Drive JADE referrals
• Build effective relationships with clients to retain and develop sustainable relationships
• Complete regular reviews with clients to understand their current and long term needs and advise them on the products and services that help them achieve their goals
• Effective use of tools and information to drive client service delivery and RBWM performance
• Maintain a minimum standard of qualifying Premier clients within portfolio as stated by Group
• Build a high personal and corporate profile in the community in which you are based. Develop network of Group and External professional contacts with the aim of introducing new business, enhancing technical knowledge and promoting the brand
• Monitor and act on daily sales activity management information and other internal information tools, using them to coach the wider Branch team in support of business goals
• Establish and agree client contact strategies in line with Group operating models
• Fully utilize and input to Client Relationship Management data, ensuring all client information is complete and kept up to date
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• ICWIM Level 3 qualification (Not essential but preferred)
• Minimum of three years proven and progressive financial services and/or retail sales experience or equivalent
• Evidence of strong sales results in insurance and investment products
• Relationship management experience with high net worth clients
• Strong technical skills in wealth management
• Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills
• Strong sales orientation, networking and portfolio management skills
• Sound knowledge of financial services products and services and the client relationship management system
• Understanding of business banking client segment and products and services
• Local regulatory & license requirements – job holder should possess valid licenses with accreditation on wealth management and qualification as required by country
• Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit & Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment
• Able to communicate well in English and local languages
For further details and application information please visit our careers site, searching under reference number 0000GM25.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
Job Field: Branch and Retail Banking
Primary Location: Middle East-United Arab Emirates-Abu Dhabi-UAE
Job Posting: 24-Nov-2021, 05:48:08
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates undefined undefined
Jobs in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
HSBC Job in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates – Premier... Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.