HSBC United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
4 months ago
HSBC is currently recruiting for the role of Personal Banker
Duties and Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
• The job holder is required to identify referrals for financial planning needs and to refer to a specialist as required.
• Provide a high-quality and holistic service with prompt completion of customer service request with a focus on deepening the customer relationship.
• Identify customer needs whether immediate or future & refer accordingly.
• The role holder will respond to a combination of “walk-in” customers and creating referral opportunities from centrally created contact lists.
• Understand and deliver the standards of service quality required, maintaining published service level agreements.
• The facilitation of approval of facilities in accordance with credit policy and lending guidelines.
• Ownership of customer relationships is vital along with the ability to coach and develop other team... members.
• Proven ability in customer service and building customer relationships
• Ability to identify customer needs and influence customers to take appropriate action to meet their needs
• An understanding of HSBC’s credit policy and lending guidelines
• A broad knowledge of financial planning and defining customer’s needs
• An understanding of the needs of the mass affluent customer segment in general
• A full understanding of referral processes
• An understanding of the Premier, Advance and Personal banking Propositions.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Customer driven with a strong focus on quality of service
• Proven ability in making lending decisions in accordance with bank policy and guidelines
• A clear understanding of how value is created within the Premium segment, both for customers and the bank
• The jobholder forms an integral part of the branch team. The jobholder is expected to identify opportunities in day to day activities that contribute to the success of colleagues.
• Attain proposition and product related qualifications
• Attain appropriate professional and regulatory qualification as required by market
• Attain any internal standards as required by country
• If dealing with premier customers, required trainings and accreditation need to be done
• UAE Nationals Only
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• Banking jobs in UAE
• Branch Management
• Business Development
• Customer Service
• HSBC careers
• jobs in Dubai
• jobs in UAE
• Relationship Management
• Retail Banking
Join us @24Seven Jobtalk UAE and get answers on any topic
United Arab Emirates undefined undefined
Jobs in United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
HSBC Careers in Dubai | Personal Banker Jobs United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.