Loading...

@

  • jobs
  • 2 weeks ago

jobs description

Join the team at one of New Zealand's leading hospital networks. Lead, manage, and educate within a surgical theatre focused on Orthopaedic caseloads.

You must HAVE New Zealand or Australian nursing experience to apply for this position. Please do not apply if you do not fit these criteria

About the role
Work with a dedicated team to lead the orthopaedic theatre. Directly report to the Associate Theatre Services Manager. This hospital has eight operating theatres and you will be required to lead and educate a team of nurses to ensure all staff provide a gold standard of care to patients. This role will be 80% clinical work, scrubbing in and circulating with the other 20% of work being admin.

Benefits
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Nursing Council-approved PRDP
• Planned New Year and Christmas break
• Subsidised health insurance
• Comprehensive learning and development programmes
• Full-time with flexible rostered shifts (core business hours)
• Further career... progression

What you have to do
• Lead, manage and educate the theatre team in orthopaedic caseloads
• Provide clinically sound assistance to surgeons, including scrubbing in and circulating
• Ensure health and safety standards are met
• Build strong relationships within the organisation including colleagues, managers and surgeons
• Promote culturally safe clinical practice with the principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi

Skills and Experience
• Current NZ Nursing Registration and APC
• Demonstrated proficiency in overseeing intricate surgical procedures
• Level 3 proficiency in Professional Development Recognition Program (PDRP)
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification
• At least 5 years of New Zealand Nursing experience in orthopaedic theatre

If you are looking for a step up, work-life balance, and the opportunity to work with a leading NZ hospital look no further! Apply today.

Reference: 202414

Not quite the job for you but know someone who would love to know about this role? Please pass it on. If they are successful we will give you a $500 voucher of your choice. See our website for more details www.frontlinerecruitmentgroup.com/terms-of-use/ or get in touch on +64 9 529 5116

To apply online, please click on the apply button.

Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Sasha Mitchell on +64 272 159 557 quoting the reference number above.

Note: Not all our current vacancies are listed on job boards. Check out our Frontline Health website for a complete listing www.frontlinerecruitmentgroup.com/frontline-health-auckland-new-zealand

You can also connect with us via our social accounts for industry news, job seeking tips, and to be the first to know about new job openings!

www.facebook.com/FrontlineHealthAuckland

www.linkedin.com/company/frontline-recruitment-group-health-auckland
Auckland New Zealand

salary-criteria

Apply - Theatre Clinical Nurse Lead - Orthopaedics Auckland