Loading...

@

  • jobs
  • 1 week ago

jobs description

Company Description

Shriram General Insurance Company Limited is a leading insurance company in Jaipur. It is a Joint Venture between Shriram Capital Limited and Sanlam Limited, where Shriram Capital Limited holds 74% of Equity and Sanlam Limited holds the remaining 26%. Shriram General Insurance offers a wide range of insurance services, including non-motor insurance.

Role Description

This is a full-time role for a Non Motor Underwriter at Shriram General Insurance. The Non Motor Underwriter will be responsible for assessing insurance risks, evaluating underwriting applications, determining policy terms and conditions, and managing underwriting guidelines. This role requires strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to make sound underwriting decisions. The Non Motor Underwriter will work on-site at our office in Jaipur.

Qualifications
Strong knowledge of insurance principles and underwriting practices
Experience in underwriting non-motor insurance... policies
Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
Attention to detail and ability to manage complex information
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team
Bachelor's degree in Insurance, Business, or a related field
Professional insurance certifications (e.g., ACII) are a plus
Jaipur Rajasthan India

salary-criteria

Apply - Underwriter Jaipur